Monday, March 15, 2004

Class III
We did our third infant care and breast feeding class tonight. We now have a month off until our birthing classes. Overall the information from the class was very useful, but the class was kind of boring and uncomfortable. Today was probably the most entertaining class because this absolutely fanatical woman (we're talking coo coo for cocoa puffs) came to talk about car seats. She apparently became obsessed when she was pregnant and became as certified car seat tech. Her enthusiasm for the subject was overwhelming. I know there are a couple things I can easily talk for a half hour about, and I am sure there will be subjects around being a parent I will be able to talk endlessly about, but I am sure no one will ever refer to my enthusiasm as overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home