Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey there

Sorry about the lack of a birthday post. I have been busy with a new class, and also trying to figure out what to do with our webpages since my hosting contract expires in a couple of days. I am going to transfer the domain to a better company and consolidate all our pages into one family blog. things will probably be offline for a few days and then you can go to http://floresfamily.org for new updates. I plan on starting to post more regularly now that we have a laptop and since I'll be in more of student mode shortly. I have a few things I have been meaning to post about but there are only a few people that still read this and i will save it for the new roll out in a week or two.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are quite a few who read this blog and always look forward to your postings. Anxious to see the new format. Will miss you all while you are offline. Keep those pictures coming on Flickr.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still check obsessively! or is that a little creepy?

Jen Siecienski

1:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

i still read!

i look forward to the new setup!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home