Friday, April 23, 2004

I am always intrigued by the reactions we get from people when they find out that we are not finding out the sex of our baby before the birth. There are some people who we barely know who get very upset, but for the most part people are supportive of our decision. I am always intrigued by the reasons people give for their decision, so when I came across this article supposedly listing the pros and cons of finding out the sex, of course I was interested! But, as with much of the internet articles about pregnancy/baby topics, I was disappointed. It seemed like there were no real reasons not to find out. Which I guess is a commonly held idea, since 70% of couples do find out. I am just not used to an article which is supposed to be neutral seeming so one sided. Ah, the joys of finding information on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home