Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Living Room Adjustments
We are in the middle of rearranging our living room. We got the college to take out one of the couches to make some room for things like the baby play yard, swing, and exersaucer, so we decided to move all the furniture around just for kicks. I just finished moving our giant entertainment center to the other wall inch by inch. I also took this opportunity to adjust some cabling that I had been meaning to do for a while. The VCR is hooked up to record from the TiVo again, and I moved the wireless router to the top of the entertainment center instead of the floor by the couch. I added an extension cord, and an extra Ethernet connection into the entertainment center. Christine is taking a little afterwork nap, and I am going to move some more furniture, and figure something out for dinner. If we manage to get the room looking good before the baby comes, I'll post some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home