Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I was looking around the internet and I came across a statistic that says around 70% of expectant couples find out the sex of their baby before birth. So, I guess Greg and I are in the minority. Its funny because there are a lot of people that think one can determine the sex of the baby based on facts or patterns that, to me, seem wholly unrelated to the sex (but I am no expert). I thought for fun I would list some of the common ones here for everyone to ponder.

- the baby's heart rate is slow (boy) or fast (girl).
- the mother is carrying way out front (boy) or wide (girl).
- the mother is carrying the baby high (girl) or low (boy).
- the mother has severe (girl) or mild morning sickness (boy).
- the mother's looks improve during pregnancy (boy) or worsen (girl).
- the father gains weight (boy) or doesn't (girl).

I got this list from babycenter.com. I just wanted to take my own informal poll and see if anyone has anyone of their own folk wisdom or thoughts on whether we will be having a boy or a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home