Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm Alright

Our little guy was very brave through his first round of immunizations. He recovered quickly and is back to his smiley self. When we were at the pediatrician's office, he suggested that Colin may be a candidate for Greco Roman wrestling. If anything, I think he'll be a swimmer. He LOVES his baths- he gets this huge smile on his face and splashes his arms. I was trying to get him to do a mini back float (with us supporting him of course), but he doesn't hold himself with enough tension to pull it off yet. He doesn't even mind when the water runs over his face. I hope this is something that he can keep throughout his childhood and beyond- I love the pool and swimming, so I hope somehow that got passed or will get passed along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home